This grievance redressal policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) sets out the Company’s policies and procedure towards redressing grievances raised by you in connection with purchase of goods and the services provided by the Company at the Website from time to time.
This Policy is an electronic record under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000, from time to time. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this Policy binding.
For the purpose of this Policy:
- Company: (For the purpose of this Policy, the terms Company and inter alia the terms "our", "ourselves", "we" and "us" refer to Dharampal Satyapal Foods Limited.
- Consumer:shall mean any natural or legal person / individual who has placed the Order at the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual placing the Order at the Website.
- Order: shall mean the order placed by you for the purchase of goods from the Website.
- Services:shall mean the services provided by the Company at its Website which includes the sale of Goods to you.
- Website: refers to www.laderach.in.
- you/your/yourself:As used in this Policy, member (whether registered or not) shall be referred to as "you", "your" and "yourself" which shall mean any natural or legal person / individual who has placed the Order at the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual placing the Order at the Website.
3. Scope and Purpose of the Policy:
- This Policy applies to all the Order(s) that are placed by you on the Website for the purchase of products offered by the Company on the Website.
- The Policy aims to address any Consumer complaints or issues with respect to the Order(s), Services or the goods, through a well-defined and proper mechanism to ensure maximum consumer satisfaction.
- The Policy functions on attempting to ensure that the Consumer(s) would be treated fairly at all times, and the Company would undertake its best efforts to deal with any Consumer grievance promptly, efficiently and with courtesy.
4. Grievance Redressal Mechanism and Grievance Officer:
For the Company, Consumer centricity is our top most priority and hence we believe in providing the best experience to all our Consumer(s). We look forward to any feedback which will help us improve further on the Order(s), Services or the goods. You may contact us through our Contact Us page by clicking here https://www.Läderach.in/contact.
The Company shall address any complaints and grievances of the Consumer(s) with respect to any goods or Services provided over the Website or the Order(s) in a time-bound manner. For this purpose, the Company has designated a Grievance Officer. The Grievance Officer shall be responsible for Consumer grievance redressal in accordance with the grievance redressal mechanism provided in this Policy. In the event, you have any complaint or issues with respect to the Services provided or the Order, you can contact and raise a complaint to the Grievance Officer through the below mentioned contact details.
- a) Name and Designation: Varsha Saxena- Executive
- b) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- c) Address: C-6-10, D.S. Road,Sector-67, Noida-201309 (U.P)
- d) Phone/Mobile Number: 0120-4032223 (10 AM – 5 PM on Monday - Friday)
|a)||Once a Consumer files a complaint via email or telephonic communication on the channels specified above, the Consumer will receive an acknowledgment of the grievance from the Grievance Officer, within 48 (forty-eight) hours. Grievances received shall be recorded in the system.|
|b)||Each Consumer who has filed a complaint with the Grievance Officer shall receive a Ticket ID for tracking the status of their complaint.|
|c)||In the unlikely event that your issue remains unresolved to your satisfaction despite escalating to our Grievance Officer, you can reach out to our Nodal Officer (details specified below). We will respond within 7 (seven) business days from the date of receipt of your email.|
Details of the Nodal Officer:
In accordance with the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the Company has appointed a Nodal Person who shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and the rules made thereunder. You can contact the Nodal Officer through the below mentioned contact details in case of any escalation of complaints earlier made to the Grievance Officer.
- Name: Abhay Kumar Pandey
- Designation: Manager
- Email: Abhay.email@example.com
- Phone: 0120-4032200 ext: 2621 (10 AM – 5 PM on Monday - Friday).
- Address: C-6-10, D.S. Road,Sector-67, Noida-201309 (U.P)
5. Closure of Complaint/Ticket:
- Please note that once the grievance/complaint has been raised and acknowledgement has been received, we will be contacting you or provided the response on the grievance through email or call.
The grievance/complaint shall be deemed to be closed and resolved on occurrence on any of the following events:
a) Consumer acknowledgment of resolution provided by the Company to the grievance/complaint raised. Every grievance received shall be resolved and the resolution communicated to a Consumer within a period not exceeding 15 working days.
b) Consumer failure to respond to any additional information as required by the Company to determine the grievance/complaint within a period of 2 days from receipt of such request.
On occurrence of any of the events as stated above, the complaint shall be resolved and the ticket ID for the complaint shall be closed.
6. Other Policies:
7. CHANGES AND UPDATES TO POLICY:
We may update our Policy from time to time at our sole discretion. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Policy on our Website. You are advised to review this Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on the Website.
Any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the Laws of India and shall be under exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located at New Delhi.